Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 11/25/2022


Happy Black Friday from the Florida Keys. With yesterday being Thanksgiving, there were no new listings to come on the market in Key West and the Lower Keys. Don't let that stop you from looking though. We have a lot of great Florida Keys homes for sale and one to meet everyone's needs. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did.

Gary
 
Gary McAdams, PA
Realtor/Notary Public
Barbara Anderson Realty You 
Key West, Florida 

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 04/16/2024

It's a great day to buy a home in the Florida Keys. You will enjoy a home in paradise and an investment that will appreciate more than m...