Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 06/18/2023


Sunday is a great day to buy a home in the Florida Keys. Today is a day buyers should take note of. We had no new listings come on the market in Key West or the Lower Keys. Supply and demand will cause prices to go up. The longer you wait the more you'll pay. Sellers, it is a great time to list your home. As the supply goes down the prices will go up. We still have some great inventory in Key West and the Lower Keys and I'm sure I can find you the perfect home to fit your needs. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it.

Please call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com if you would like to see any available homes in Key West and the Florida Keys. You can always view the entire Florida Keys MLS by clicking the "MLS Search" button on my website. You too can live in the Florida Keys and I can help you make that happen.
 
Gary
 
Gary McAdams, PA
Realtor/Notary Public
Barbara Anderson Realty You 
Key West, Florida 

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 05/01/2024

Today is the first day of a new month. Why not make it the first day that we look at Florida Keys homes for sale? You can close in time to s...