Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 10/01/2023

 


Today is a day both buyers and sellers want to make note of. There were no new listings to come on the MLS in either Key West or the Lower Keys. Buyers, if inventory starts to shrink, supply and demand will kick in and you'll pay more for the same or a like type home. Sellers, as inventory shirins you can use that same supply and demand and call me to list your house for more money.

We may hadt not had any new listings on the MLS today but, that's OK, I'm sure I can find your ideal home for you. There are hundreds more to choose from. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it.  

Gary
 
Gary McAdams, PA
Realtor/Notary Public
Barbara Anderson Realty You 
Key West, Florida 

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 05/19/2024

Sunday is a great day for shopping for Florida Keys homes for sale. You've already started the process by opening this blog post. Keep r...