Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 01/01/2024, New Year's Day

Happy New Year from the Florida Keys. It looks like the MLS was partaking in the New Years Eve celebration last night. There were no new listings in Key West or the Lower Keys in the past 24 hours. Don't let that get you down though. There are plenty of Key West homes for sale and Lower Keys homes for sale. The right house is out there. Let's work together and find it for you. If we both set a goal to make you a Florida Keys homeowner in 2024 you'll become a Florida Keys homeowner in 2024.

I'm also running an offer right now that anyone who buys or sells any house anywhere in the Florida Keys, I will credit you $1,000 of my commission to go towards your closing costs. This offer is good until June 30, 2024. Some new inventory has been added to the MLS. We had 2 great listings come on the market in Key West and the Lower Florida Keys today. Looking for your dream home? Keep reading, it might be listed below. If you don't see something you like here, that's OK, I'm sure I can find your ideal home for you. There are hundreds more to choose from. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it.

Gary
 
Gary McAdams, PA
Realtor/Notary Public
eXp Realty
Key West, Florida 

 

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 05/20/2024

It's Monday but that's OK. We even like Mondays in the Florida Keys. Why wouldn't we? We live in Paradise. You can too and I can...