Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 04/22/2024

We even love Mondays in the Florida Keys but when you live on an island with beautiful weather all year, every day is Saturday afternoon. I enjoy talking to my friends up North all winter hearing about how much they hate shoveling snow or how they slipped on the ice yesterday. I tell them I just left the beach and I used ice yesterday too. I filled the cooler on my boat with it to keep my fish I just caught cold. You too can live in the Florida Keys and I can help you make that dream become reality. You'll never have to shovel snow again. Today is a day that both buyers and sellers should make note of for sure. Today is the second day in a row that there were no new listings to come on the market in Key West or the Lower Keys in the past 24 hours. That is 48 hours and no new listings. No Lower Keys homes for sale and no Key West homes for sale came on the market today. Lower MLS Inventory will affect both buyers and sellers. Buyers, as inventory shrinks, the common rule of supply and demand will result in you paying more for the same or a like type home. Sellers, if you've been on the fence about selling, now could be the time. With a shrinking of inventory, that same rule of supply and demand will allow you to ask more money for your home as there are fewer like type homes for sale in the Florida Keys. Another reason to act quickly is I'm running an offer right now that anyone who buys or sells any house anywhere in the Florida Keys I will credit you $1,000 of my commission to go towards your closing costs. This offer is good until June 30, 2024. Looking for your dream home? I can help you find it. There may not have been any new additions to the Florida Keys MLS today, but that's OK, I'm sure I can find your ideal home for you. There are hundreds more to choose from. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it. Please call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com if you would like to see one of these great properties or any or the other the hundreds of other properties available in Key West and the Florida Keys. You can always view the entire Florida Keys MLS by clicking the "MLS Search" button on my website. You too can live in the Florida Keys and I can help you make that happen. Please call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com if you would like to see one of these great properties or any or the other the hundreds of other properties available in Key West and the Florida Keys. You can always view the entire Florida Keys MLS by clicking the "MLS Search" button on my website. You too can live in the Florida Keys and I can help you make that happen. Gary Gary McAdams, PA Realtor/Notary Public EXP Big Key West, Florida 305-731-0501 Key West Living Zillow Realtor.comGary Facebook Instagram Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 05/03/2024

It's Friday and a beautiful day in the Florida Keys. What a perfect day to start looking at Florida Keys homes for sale. This will be a ...