Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 06/03/2024

We even love Monday's in the Florida Keys. Why wouldn't we? We live in Paradise. You can too and I can help you make that dream come true. Today is a day that both buyers and sellers in the Florida Keys should take note of. There were no new listings in Key West or the Lower Keys to come on the Multiple Listing Service in the past 24 hours. Buyers, if this continues and inventory shrinks, you will pay more money for the same or a like type house in the future. Don't drag your feet or you will pay more. Sellers, if the Florida Keys Real Estate Market's inventory is down, the common rule of supply and demand will allow you to ask for more money for your home than you could in a Market that is saturated with inventory. Call me to list your home today.

I'm running an offer right now that anyone who buys or sells any house anywhere in the Florida Keys, I will credit you $1,000 of my commission to go towards your closing costs. This offer is good until June 30, 2024. I know we are getting close to June 30th so I have extended this offer. You do not have to close by June 30th. If you are selling a home, the Listing Agreement just has to be signed by June 30, 2024. If you are buying a home, the Contract for Purchase and Sale just has to be signed by June 30, 2024. Then we can close after the deadline date and I will still honor that $1,000 commitment. There may not have been and new homes added to the Florida Keys MLS today the, that's OK, I'm sure I can find your ideal home for you. There are hundreds more to choose from. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it.

ou can always view the entire Florida Keys MLS by clicking the "MLS Search" button on my website. You too can live in the Florida Keys and I can help you make that happen.
 
Gary
 
Gary McAdams, PA
Realtor/Notary Public
EXP Big
Key West, Florida 

 

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 10/17/2024

It's a cool and windy day in the Florida Keys today. It was only 75° outside with a lot of wind at 5:15 AM when I took my walk along the...