Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 08/18/2024

Sunday is a day of rest for many but not for the Florida Keys Real Estate Market. We have homes for sale. Selling Florida Keys Real Estate is a 24/7/365 (366 this year) job. Today is a day in Florida Keys Real Estate that both buyers and sellers want to take notice of. There were no new listings to come on the market in Key West or the Lower Keys in the past 24 hours. Buyers, if you've been on the fence about buying that home in Key West or the Lower Keys, don't drag your feet. If inventory shrinks you will pay more money for the same or a like type home in the future. Not to mention, you'll spend another winger in the cold snow or slipping on the ice. Sellers, if you're considering selling, now could be the time. If your home is the only one for sale in the neighborhood, supply and demand will allow you to ask for more money. If you wait until there are half a dozen homes for sale on your block, that same supply and demand will cause you to have to negotiate more to sell your house. Call me today to help you buy or sell any home in the Florida Keys.

We might not have had any new Key West homes for sale or Lower Keys homes for sale come on the MLS today but that's OK, I'm sure I can find your ideal home for you. There are hundreds more to choose from. Call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com and let me know what your "Perfect House" would be. More than likely I will locate it.

Please call me at 305-731-0501 or email me at garymcadams@realtorgary.com if you would like to see one of these great properties or any or the other the hundreds of other properties available in Key West and the Florida Keys. You can always view the entire Florida Keys MLS by clicking the "MLS Search" button on my website. You too can live in the Florida Keys and I can help you make that happen.
 
Gary
 
Gary McAdams, PA
Realtor/Notary Public
EXP Big
Key West, Florida 

Key West and Lower Florida Keys Real Estate Market Activity, 10/19/2024

Goombay Festival is probably going to be rained out in Key West today. Why not spend the day looking at Florida Keys homes for sale? Do you ...